As infection rates are rising, restrictions are changing and many people are afraid of getting infected by the COVID19 virus. Physically and mentally the pandemic is taking a toll on all of us.
Especially in these times patients need to be able to see their doctor, continue psychotherapy, receive prescriptions for medication etc. The public needs medical and psychological care now more than ever.
Therefore, we would like to ensure you that we are always there for you. You don’t need to worry that your treatment will be interrupted. We are in this together.
Safe Ways to Have Your Doctor’s Appointment
Online (video conference)
You can stay in your home environment and connect via a secure online platform to your doctor. You can see and speak to your doctor on a screen just like he would be in front of you. Read here how it works in detail: COVID19 Online Appointments
• Doctors consultations
• Refill prescriptions (the prescription will be electronically sent to all pharmacies and you can collect it there or get it delivered by the pharmacy)
• Psychotherapy / Counselling
• Consultations with physical examinations cannot be performed
• Investigations and procedures, which require a physical presence of the patient cannot be performed, such as blood extraction, EEGs, NCVs etc.
In the clinic (physical appointment)
You visit our clinics just as you used to with some additional safety measures.
Safety in the clinic: We put maximum safety measures in place to ensure your safety. Please find them in detail here: Maximum Safety at GNC
• All services can be provided under maximum safety precautions, including blood extraction, EEG, NCV etc.
Please feel free to contact us for any question or concern:
Stay safe and get well soon,
Your GNC TeamLeave a reply →