The German Neuroscience Center is hosting Grief & Loss support groups. This support group is focused on all sorts of Grief and Loss we are facing in life. The group is hosted by grief expert, Aamnah Husain, Psychologist at the GNC.
What’s the benefit of a support group?
• Find people with similar problems who understand your situation
• Find friends and a network of support, getting out of isolation
• Gain practical advices from people with experience (who is the best doctor for your disease, experience with medication or other treatments, life style adjustments etc.)
• Gain knowledge about the condition
• Gain power to control the disease better
• Gain coping skills
• Thus improving the disease itself
When and where can I find a support group?
The support group is hosted once a month. Either in one of our clinics or via Zoom. We are announcing all date on our social media channels. Please call us on 04 4298 578 to find out the next group and to reserve your slot.
How much does it cost?
I am not sure…
Understandable. To speak in front of other people about private issues is not easy. But why you don’t try it just once?
To book your slot, please call 04 4298 578 or email to email@example.com